Saturday, July 5, 2008

One thing, then another.....

.
這是語言是
在我的博客!
這是我駕駛wacko。
.
Somehow tonight when I went to post a new blog, I must have hit a key by accident. and my whole "homepage" looked like what you see above.
Of course I don't read whatever language that is (although I did write that little diddo), and I couldn't get anywhere. How do you click the "help" button when the characters are not even anything recognizable?
So...I clicked everything!!! Obviously this kind of frustration is not conductive to letting
your inner creative juices flowing....basically I was getting quite pissed off.
Then the dogs needed to go out, the were yelping (sort of, or maybe I just needed a breather), so out we went. Well the the guy who cuts my front yard was here today and pulled out the stake to which I tether our new puppy. So I went to screw it back into the dirt. Cut myself... In the house I go to retrieve a band aide which I keep in my walk in closet. After grabbing one I went to turn off the light, and my belt rack / jewelry organizer fell. Little teeny weenie things (and belts) all over the place, inside purses, shoes, and the like. So I spent a few minutes cleaning that up, but not completely. That kind of chore is never really done, is it?! Somehow you keep finding little surprises for months on end!
Now I hear the dogs (Girlie really, our 6 1/2 female Maltese) barking frantically out front. Our new "puppy" Murray, is having his way with her, and she is none too happy about it. Poor girl, she was a virgin, but Murray took the V card from her, for forever!
Okay, I know I was doing something, what in the hell was it? Went and got a cold glass of ice water and a a glass of wine. When I went to crack the ice tray (ice machine is broken), the freezer door started to slowly close, and about 1/4 of the ice fell to the floor. Shut the door and now I have nice, cold water!
What's that noise? Following the sound I find my son's rat, Cliffton, digging at the new bedding in his clean cage. It's in scatters surrounding his around his "little area", which is in the great room "so he has socialization". Turn around...just turn around now and you never really saw that, tomorrow it will still be there....go on now Marty, go on.
Oh yeah, I had poured cold ice water and a glass of wine, sounds good, especially now! Grab them both to go try to remember what it was I was doing to begin with. I was doing something, right?
Water. Water all over the floor by the fridge and into the carpeting on the hallway. Ice cubes melt, you know. Crap. Rags, get the damn rags! Clean up that mess, take my two glasses into my bedroom retreat. Don't ya know it, the damn mongrels have to go again!
While outside as they are doing their business, I remember about the blog and those Chinese or Japanese characters that infiltrated my blog, and plot out my plan of attack.
So here I am, got that shit 外圍所有整理出來(figured out and fixed). But what the hell was I going to write about in the first place? It probably doesn't really matter, because this was worth writing about anyway. Do you have days like this too?? In the end it just matters that we can laugh at ourselves, after all, like I said before, that rat bedding is still going to be there in the morning, but I might not be laughing then. : 0
.

No comments: